WHEY + CASEIN = EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
- Aids in recovery after exercise by reducing muscle damage and improving muscle performance and muscle protein synthesis.
- Increases muscle strength and power to carry out rigorous exercises.
- Supplementing casein with whey protein helps reduce body weight and total fat mass in people who are overweight.
- It significantly improves muscle size and density.
- Intake of protein may helps suppress hunger and feel fuller for a longer periods of time.
- POTASSIUM – (As Potassium Gluconate) Potassium is an important mineral used in various bodily functions such as maintenance of the body’s acid-base balance. It supports nerve conduction and promotes muscle activity.
- VITAMIN C – (As Calcium Ascorbate) Vitamin C is an essential vitamin and dietary requirements needed for the metabolic processes. It helps to boost the immune system, build and maintain strong bones, etc.
- SODIUM – It balances fluids in the body, helps send nerve impulses and also needed for muscle contractions.
- BCAA Blend (As L Derivative) L-isoleucine, L-Valine and L-Leucine. Important branched-chain amino acids required for body processes.